DIAGEN-PREDIAG is a prenatal diagnostics centre. For more than 15 years of uninterrupted activity, we have examined more than 30,000 pregnant women, performed countless screening tests as well as a significant number of invasive procedures and genetic tests. Our doctors provide most of the genetic consultations in the region.
Until 2013, we operated in the Genetics Department of the Pomeranian Medical University in the Independent Public Clinical Hospital no. 2 located in Pomorzany District in Szczecin. Together with the change of standards and the increase of requirements imposed on similar centres as well as due to our utmost care for quality, level and comfort of medical services, it was time for changes.
In 2013, we established DIAGEN, a new genetic diagnostics centre, located in the very heart of Szczecin at ul. Św. Wojciecha 7 next to the former children’s hospital.
We make constant efforts to improve the quality of our services and research, and we are constantly developing our laboratory base, maintaining the highest world standards.
You are welcome to take advantage of our offer.
The Quality Policy established and implemented by DIAGEN Diagnostyka Genetyczna dla Rodziny Sp. z o.o. based in Szczecin is the main element of the company’s operating strategy in relation to the provided medical services. It ensures their performance in accordance with the requirements of our patients (customers), within the set deadline and in accordance with the professional ethics of medical personnel.
We undertake to ensure and maintain a high level of activities necessary to implement the adopted Quality Policy, which is reflected in the philosophy of continuous improvements undertaken in order to improve our customer service.
We declare continuous improvement of the Integrated Quality Management System. Continuous improvement of the system and performance of still more ambitious tasks guarantee that the service offered will always meet the requirements of the customer / patient and the principle of compliance with laws and regulations.
Diagen Diagnostyka Genetyczna dla Rodziny Sp. z o.o. provides the infrastructure necessary to carry out the tasks, takes care of the improvement of the staff’s professional competences and environmental awareness as well as ensures the appropriate means for continuous improvement of the processes to increase patients’ satisfaction. We attach great importance to provision of the right working environment, management methods and interpersonal communication among staff to stimulate motivation for teamwork.
The main goal of our activity is to provide services at a high level of quality, which are safe for the patient and staff, using modern methods and equipment as well as the best knowledge and skills.
In our activity we are guided by the values contained in the mission:
„PROFESJONALIZM, ZAANGAŻOWANIE, PASJA”
We implement the established quality policy through:
- full application and improvement of the Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 and PN-EN ISO 15189:2013,
- guarantee of services that are reliable, timely and compliant with the applicable medical regulations and standards as well as current medical knowledge,
- using the knowledge of customer needs to improve the services provided,
- conducting risk and opportunity analysis with respect to business processes and their management,
- continuous improvement of the staff’s professional competences,
- aiming at implementation of the latest medical achievements and cooperating with national and international centres,
- provision of services by highly qualified personnel, always in compliance with patient’s requirements, laws and standards with service compliance documented with appropriate records,
- using solutions and technologies of high and proven standards,
- aiming at full satisfaction of our patients and staff,
- ensuring nice and professional customer service,
- shaping the staff’s awareness of the need to implement the Quality Policy focused on meeting patient’s (customer’s) requirements, statutory requirements and legal regulations.
Bringing of the declared quality policy into force is confirmed by the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of an integrated quality management system in our Company, which meets the requirements set out in PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 “Quality Management Systems – Requirements” and in PN-EN ISO 15189:2013 “Medical laboratories. Quality and Competence Requirements” with the full commitment of top management and the participation of all employees within the scope of health services.